联合国秘书长古特雷斯向中国人民致以新春祝福!

中国记录新闻网 環球視野评论12,437字数 1011阅读3分22秒阅读模式

新春快乐

农历辛丑牛年新春致辞

联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯

春节快乐!

Happy Lunar New Year!

我向所有有庆祝春节传统的人致以最良好的祝愿。

I send my best wishes to everyone celebrating the Lunar New Year.

今年是牛年——我也属牛。

This year is the Year of the Ox – the same sign as the year of my birth.

牛象征着能量,力量和勇气。

The ox symbolizes energy, strength, and courage.

而这些品质正是当今世界所需要的。

These qualities are what the world needs now.

去年,2019冠状病毒病大流行带来了巨大的不确定性和破坏。

Last year, the COVID-19 pandemic brought great uncertainty and disruption.

2021年,我们必须携手并肩对抗病毒,采取气候行动并实现从大流行病中的强劲复苏。

In 2021, we must stand together to fight the virus, take climate action and build a strong recovery from the pandemic.

我感谢中国和中国人民在我们所有的工作支柱领域中予以多边主义和联合国的一贯支持。我期待着我们的继续合作。

I thank China and the Chinese people for your continuous support for multilateralism and the United Nations, across all pillars of our work. I look forward to our continuing cooperation.

 

值此牛年新春来临之际,我向所有人致以繁荣、健康和幸福的美好祝愿。

I send my best wishes to all for prosperity, health and happiness in the Year of the Ox.

谢谢!

Thank You!

 
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友
:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen:
确定

拖动滑块以完成验证